<body>
Friday, August 04, 2006


Been a long time since I last blogged.
Well, I think Im not really interested in blogging anymore. (: So lots of things have happened and changed, and go.
Let's see.
Oh yeah the very first point.
1. I HATE YOU!
Nyahaha... No offence. Heeeh. x) But you will never read my blog. Hurh. Should'nt have smsed that jerk. So it has died down. I hope. :/ Okay Im glad you didn't sms me anymore, and that's great news to me.
2. Exams!
Sheesh the common tests are coming right up. Gotta study hard and buck up.
3. Friendship
Has changed a bit.
One thing:
GET WELL SOON NURAMIRA!
MY BESTIE!
Okay, yep. Hope she will come back on Monday. ):
Oh let's see. I got a new "handshake". Oooooh. So fun. (: Addicted!
Yeay! Hadirah's my new bestie.
Waiting to go out take pics. (:
4. National Day
Woohoo! Can't wait for this Tuesday! Going to Swastika Home For The Aged and SADLY Im not following 1/1. ))))))))))))))))):
Okay nevermind. Oh Im wearing a red shirt (obviously) and jeans and my lovably piiink sneakers! (: I LOVE MY SNEAKERS! Got it for my P5 bdae present. Lol. Still can fit.
Plus Im staying at my NEW house on the 8th! Wooots! (:
5. 1/1 Blog
Shit I have to check the blog, Think it's dead . Yeah and Im gonna update. (: Oh tks to Yanru for changing the skin- though i havent check it yet

Okay so that's about it. And Im going to write a very short paragraph on the past days. Reflection, maybe.

Monday
That freak came to my class! With a cheeeeeeky face some more ah! Want me to slap the face or wat? Huahuahua... Hahahah no cca. (: Oh came by with Sakinah's gang, she waved but I didn't notice.Sorry! Wasn't on purpose. (: Heeeh x)


Hmmmm Art I think. Yah I did that printing. And it's so cool! But mine didn't work out too well. ):

Wednesday
Gosh! Theory for Home Econs are boring! -no offence- Hahaha did a few worksheets, for two full bloody hours. -,-

Thursday
Hmmmm.....Stayed back till 5:30 with the gang. Heheh. (: So fun arh! (:

Friday
Forgot to bring 2 SHITS of white paper! For Maths. Oh shit. Must remember next time. And Nuramira forgot to bring her protractor! ):

STOP! I have to stop blogging now.

And I'll think of a new nick, guys!

But now Im addicted to a particular snack.

PRINKLES!! Heh I <333> you!


Profile


. AMIIRA .
You call yourself Amiira
You study in ASS
You are a taurean
I can add you at
kiutz_gal93@hotmail.com
OR amiira93@hotmail.com
Thank me. :)
Current


Your current obsessions.
New Converse Sneakers
Addidas bag!
Do well for Common tests
Not fail any tests
you to notice I exist



<3s & Hates

<33 the FASSHA(:
<33 sleepx)
<33 emo socksx)
<33 my life (working on it)

=X moodswings
=X it when I hate someone
=X backstabbers & liars

Archive

% May 2006%
% June 2006%
% July 2006%
% August 2006%



Tag

Tagboard
preferably, C-box

Links

Farah
Amiira
Syafinah
Syafiqah
Hadirah
Amira
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie


CREDITS

Designer: Fish_fries
Brushes:1 2
Image: Trixypixie Moebius
Hosts: 1 2
Fonts: 1


© Finella.//